This allows us to provide you and your pets with the most modern and up to date professional care.
Our team of five veterinarians and fifteen skilled support staff are able to provide a very wide range of pet care services with generous consulting hours seven days a week.
We are strongly committed to continuing education for all our staff in order to keep abreast of the rapid scientific and technological advances that will benefit your pets.
We will treat sick or injured stray or lost animals in an emergency. Native birds and animals will be treated free of charge and then placed with trained carers for eventual rehabilitation and return to the wild.
Boarding was great and my animals were very happy.
Every vet that I have seen including Murray, Lindsay and the lovely Marilyn have been fantastic. All professional and have such expertise!
A very friendly and caring clinic.
All reception staff are wonderful too!
I would not entrust my animals elsewhere.
Thank you to all of you. You deserve 10 stars.”
We value the principles of honesty, friendliness, trust and teamwork. We are committed to using these values to provide exceptional service to our clients and to do our best for every animal.
Baulkham Hills Veterinary Hospital will provide the finest possible veterinary care and customer service. Our mission is to be compassionate and understanding and to provide outstanding care in an environment reflecting our respect for animals and people.
- Promoting the well being of pets and their families.
- Supporting the enduring bond between animals and those who care for them.
- Setting standards for our practice that provides the best possible and most appropriate veterinary care in all circumstances.
- Making a commitment to lifelong learning.
- Educating our clients.
- Being professional in our appearance and behaviour.
- Fostering a rewarding, supportive and challenging work environment